drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Just got back from the NYC Coffee and Tea festival with a tin of this; I’m totally in love. I’ve been testing a sample pack I got from Harney, so I already knew I really enjoyed this tea. The tin is full of sachets, and it somewhat confirms my suspicion that I’m for some reason having issues brewing non-bitter black tea from Harney’s loose tea, but when I get it in a sachet I can steep it for 4-5 minutes and end up with no bitterness, just awesome flavor.

Anyway, this tea has a fantastic aroma. The bergamot is delicate and just gives a slighty fruity hint, overlain with hints of vanilla and caramel. I get some berry notes, definitely as it cools, but not cherry or strawberry so much as black currant. All in all this is definitely one of my favorite teas.