Now this is a powerfully chocolatey chocolate tea. I am such a big fan of this tea, being a huge lover of chocolate and almonds. This tea never fails to bring comments from the people around me about it’s aroma when I brew it. Just now, someone came into my office from the hall to ask if the “cocoa-licious” smell was my “choco-tea”. Everyone loves the aroma of this tea, and people will ask if I’m drinking hot chocolate.

This tea doesn’t get super dark when brewed, having an orangey-maroon-brown shade. The flavor is fantastic: chocolate is the main note, but toasted almond comes through as well. It’s brings not just almond but a general nuttiness to the tea. There’s an overall “roasty” flavor to this one as well; almost like the toasted marshmallow and chocolate of a s’more. Just an overall fantastic tea with a strong, well-blended flavor.