This tea was one I got a sample pack of a while ago from Harney. I’m not sure how I brewed it before, since there aren’t many instructions with the sample pack, but this time I brewed it based on how some others had on steepster, and I think I’m enjoying it more than I remember! It’s been a while, so I my memory’s fading a bit. Anyway.

The white tea on this definitely comes through in the aroma and the taste. The bergamot is noticeable but not too powerful or astringent, just giving the tea crisp citrus notes over the somewhat vegetal, faintly nutty flavor of the white tea. I’m finding that I enjoy green/white EGs a lot, especially when I want an EG but also a light, refreshing cup of tea.