drank Florence by Harney & Sons

I have a sample package of this tea and there is no way that I’m not ordering more of it next time I order from Harney! Truly delicious. It reminds me a bit of my other nut-chocolate tea, the Chocolate Almond Allure from Talbott. Chocolate and hazelnut were made to go together, and they work very well in this tea.

What can I say about this tea that hasn’t already been said in other notes? This is definitely a chocolatey tea, and it’s one that makes the whole room smell like cocoa. The hazelnut flavor is strong as well, and there’s something about the roasted-nutty taste that warms me all over. This isn’t nutella, this is those other, better European chocolate-hazelnut spread brands, the ones that are more hazelnutty. There was one I used to get when I lived in Athens for a short while that was fantastic. Anyway, this is exactly the kind of tea that’s made for me, so it’s not surprising I love it.