This is another one from my Upton sampler pack that I got for the Easter HoppiTea from twiggles. It’s a nice looking tea, with tiny candied mango chunks and sunflower petals. Dried it smells strongly of sweet mango; brewed, the mango aroma isn’t so candy-like and becomes much more like mango juice, with the black tea base underlying.

My first sip (while still pretty hot), I get a taste of mango and surprisingly a jasmine note. I went ahead and brewed the full four minutes on this one, but that did cause a some bitterness, so I’ll definitely drop it next time. Nevertheless, I can tell that I really like this tea! As it cools, I still get an overall mango flavor but in a very floral way. I can’t help but be reminded of jasmine somehow. Definitely my kind of tea!