drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Mmm. I’m sitting at home waiting for a delivery that is late, so I chose Paris to relax a bit I supposed. This cup is awesome; slightly naturally sweet, with all the lovely flavors I’ve come to expect from this tea.

Also, apparently I blew past my 100th tasting note 10 notes ago without realizing it! Fittingly my 100th note was apparently Tower of London. It’s pretty amazing that my top teas are still mostly Harney & Sons, even with all the other teas I’ve tasted since I started getting into tea last fall. Go Harney!

ashmanra

The longer I drink tea, the more I prefer Harney and Sons!

SimplyJenW

I am with ashmanra!

Congrats on 100 tasting notes!

Dinosara

Yeah, it’s amazing how awesome they are!