I’ve never been an iced tea person, and I’ve always preferred my teas hot to cold. As I’ve started exploring tea more, though, I’ve come to realize that this is probably because I’m not much on plain black or plain green tea, which is what most of the iced teas I have had are. I have always liked juice/tea blends that seem to pop up in the stores around summertime, so when grabbing a bottle of something to drink at a store I usually go for those. Also, a lot of bottled iced teas tend to be over-sweetened for my tastes. A restaurant on campus has started carrying the Teas’ Tea line, so I grabbed this bottle the other day to try.

I have to say, I’m impressed! I’m actually very much enjoying the mango flavor to the light oolong base. This isn’t a super complex tea, but you still know you’re drinking tea and not flavored sugar water. It’s only lightly sweetened, so while still pretty sweet (to my taste) it isn’t overwhelming. This is marketed as “Low Calorie”, but thankfully they still sweeten it with cane sugar (just not as much!), not weird artificial sweeteners which always taste bad to me.

One of the better bottled iced teas I’ve tried, and I’ll definitely be trying more of the line!