I didn’t think about the fact that I had set this tea up to cold steep last night so that I could drink it with lunch when I chose the passion fruit black this morning… I guess it’s a tropical tea day!

Anyway, this was fantastic iced. I didn’t sweeten it, but I bet a touch of simple syrup would really bring out the fruity mango. As it was, it was delicious unsweetened. The mango was nice and fresh and juicy tasting, and the black tea was really nicely smooth but also slightly peppery. It wasn’t as floral as my experiences with the hot tea seemed, but definitely all around tasty.

Iced 8 min or more