drank Oriental by Mariage Frères

I did it again—I put this tea in to cold steep “overnight” last Friday, and then didn’t return to work until Monday to drink it. Last time it was already many-times steeped leaves, so I wasn’t too concerned, but this was full strength. Well, I needn’t have worried… cold steeping really does seem to be fool-proof.

The cold brewed tea turned out a lovely amber color, with an orangey aroma. I like the hot steep better on it, because it brings out so much more of the jasmine than the cold steep. It’s still present, but the tea lacks some of the overall floral “blossom” quality I noted before. Still, it made a nice cold brew tea.

Iced 8 min or more