drank Lemon Drop by California Tea House

My other tea from California Tea House. This tea smelled so incredibly lemony in the pouch. Lemony in a lemon drop candy way, not in a fresh lemon or a furniture polish way. Usually I wouldn’t do a cold steep for my first tasting of a tea, but I thought it might be nice for lunch today, so I threw it in the fridge and let it go overnight.

The tea was definitely very lemony, and the lemongrass especially comes to the forefront. Lemony and grassy, and all around refreshing. It’s a tiny bit bitter in a citrus-peel kind of way. This would probably taste a bit like lemonade if sweetened!

Iced 8 min or more