drank Teas' Tea Rose Green by Ito En

I was going to dive into a multi-steeping oolong tea this afternoon, but then I had to walk across campus and decided to stop at the shop that carries the Teas’ Tea teas (heh). Of the ones they carry, this is the last of the bottled teas that I was really interested in trying, so I went ahead and picked it up.

It’s definitely seriously rosey. Even though it’s unsweetened, it almost seems a bit sweet from the florals. The green is a light base, which isn’t really the best green; it’s a little bitter at times, and at others it’s just plain. Still, it’s pretty tasty and I like that it’s unsweetened as a bottled tea. I think I prefer rose blacks because the black tea tends to keep the rose from getting out of control, and I’d like to try some of my rose blacks iced I think!