drank Chamana Verde by Chamana

I am having a horrible, horrible coughing fit tonight and I just can’t stop this painful hacking. It sucks. My boyfriend said maybe I should have some tea, that the vapors might calm my lungs a bit, and though I initially didn’t think it would help, what the heck, maybe it would work. This tisane was definitely the one to turn to… if anything was going to help me, it would be the mint and eucalyptus in this one.

And it might be helping a bit. I’m still coughing, but it’s calmed down a bit. It’s just an all around soothing cup. This really is an awesome infusion, and when I run out of the few tea bags of it that I have you can believe I will be trying to find it online.