drank Earl Grey Choice by Zhi Tea

Another round two tea from the Earl Grey side-by-side tasting. I’m doing 5 at a time, each tea brewed under the same parameters: in a tea filter bag, for 3 minutes with 205°F water. I dunked the tea filters around to make sure they were getting enough water flow since I don’t usually use them.

This one is another that probably doesn’t really belong here, but I forgot that it had lavender in it until I had already portioned it out. Oh well! The lavender really makes this one stick out here, and it is, like I tasted before, very strongly lavendery, which gives the tea an herby character. As far as lavender Earls go I think this is a little too much lavender.

LiberTEAS

If you like doing these side by side tastings, in my shop on Tea Trade I have a Earl Grey Sampler. :)

K S

Appreciate your effort here! What a cool idea.

Uniquity