Mmmm. No more disappointing teas today, ok? I thought about going back to a known favorite, one I can always count on like Harney’s Jasmine Pearls or Paris, but I still wanted to go through old samples. This one blew me away the first time I had it, so that’s a good sign, right? There ended up being a little less leaf than I would normally use left in the pouch, so I steeped it for an extra minute (but still within the 2-4 minute steep time on the package instructions).

Still really delicious! I think the flavors are a little lighter this time around, but I totally love them. Buttery, sweet, baked coconut macaroons in tea form, with a lovely, slightly floral, green (very green!) oolong accompanying it. This one is definitely one to buy a whole tin of.

Uniquity

I’ve been on a serious disappointing tea streak. It really throws you off your game! Best of tea wishes to you. : )

TeaBrat

This stuff is yummy, I agree…

Dinosara

And best tea wishes to you as well, Uniquity! I hope your tea streak picks up!