drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

I have a sample of this thanks to DaisyChubb! I have returned from Las Vegas and even after sleeping a ton yesterday, I’m still exhausted, so I thought maybe this would be a good pick me up. I have a roasted maté with chocolate and almonds from Argo Tea that I haven’t had in a long time, but the aroma of this steeped really reminds me of it. Chocolately, almondy, roasty. There’s also another note in there that must be the raspberry, because it’s a bit berryish, but only faintly. It doesn’t stick out, really.

First I tasted chocolate and nutty almondy flavor (not almond extract/marzipan flavor, but more acutal nut flavor), but there was a note I couldn’t really identify at first that threw me off. I think it is the raspberry, but it didn’t really taste like raspberry. Then I read some reviews on here and now am definitely noticing a distinct banana flavor. It’s pretty tasty and I’m enjoying the cup, but there’s something about the fruit combo in there that’s throwing me off. I feel like I might prefer my roasted maté sans fruit. Also things that taste like bananas (that aren’t bananas) aren’t really my scene. But I’m glad I got to try this one, and I do feel a bit more awake now!

Amariel

Yes, there is raspberry in it. I never get a banana flavour myself.

DaisyChubb

That’s why swaps are so awesome, you get to try before you buybuy! Thank you phone, for adding the second buy and making me sound like an idiot a ha