drank Valentine's Blend by Harney & Sons

I guess I’m a little off season! It seems like I should be drinking Christmas blends, but I will soon enough and I wanted to try this one since I restocked on it a while ago and still haven’t gotten around to drinking a cup yet. I tried this one initially in sachets, so I am interested to see how I like it loose in comparison.

This is a toasty, tasty chocolatey tea… the kind of tea that brings people into your office saying, “what’s that chocolate smell?” It’s also a little bit nutty. I wish there was more rose to the flavor, since I hardly get it at all. I haven’t tried Harney’s plain chocolate tea, so I’d be interested to compare the two. Looking back, I seem to have gotten more rose from the sachet, so who knows what’s going on. Maybe the mystery flavors that played havoc with my earlier cups today are still at work, though a thorough cleaning of everything seems to have taken care of it as far as I can tell.