drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons
1962 tasting notes

Hi Steepster! I miss you. Being incredibly busy and lots of travel isn’t really conducive to sitting down with a cup of tea. I’m back home at my parent’s house and I decided I wanted a cup of tea tonight. I brought some sachets of this with me, and it seemed appropriate. There’s no kettle in this house, and I’m not about to use the microwave, so boiling water in a pan it was. No clue how long I steeped it for, but it came out nicely anyway. I do love having the Harney sachets for traveling since they seem almost fool-proof under any conditions.

Boiling
Uniquity

I used the microwavefor tea while at my mother’s. It was a very odd experience (and pretty dissatisfying). But at least it made tea – I had no idea how much I love my kettles until I wasn;t with them!

Comments

Uniquity

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US