Yesterday I had a killer headache that I think probably came from a lack of any tea that day, so this morning I found the biggest mug I could and made a cup of this. Mmmm.

K S

Hope it helps. Totally agree. Starting with a cup of white this morning to prevent tea deprivation.

The Purrfect Cup

I made that error (no tea in two days) earlier this week….big mistake on my part! But you’ve reminded me I have this tea so off I go!

Comments

K S

The Purrfect Cup

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US