drank Paris by Harney & Sons

First, Happy New Year, all! Second, my notices page is broken and I can’t get to it… anyone else?

In another effort to stave off tea deprivation, I’m having a big mug of this tea this morning! I’m going to fly through the sachets I brought with me for this trip if I keep this up…

Infusin_Susan

My notices pages is broken too. Enjoy your Paris — a great way to start the new year!

Dinosara

Definitely Paris is a great tea to start the new year with! And I sent off an email with the notices bug… probably something to do with the calendar changeover?

TeaBrat

my notices are fine. Happy New Year!

Charles Thomas Draper

All good. Happy New Year!

ashmanra

My notices are working, although it has never gone to zero since the last time they messed up long ago. They used to go down to 11, now they go down to 10 when I have read them all. So if it says I have 19 notices, I really only have 9 new ones.

Dinosara

The first page of my notices are loading now, but I can’t get the second page to load so right now I am stuck with a few “unread” ones that I can’t clear. Oh well!

Comments

Infusin_Susan

TeaBrat

my notices are fine. Happy New Year!

Charles Thomas Draper

All good. Happy New Year!

ashmanra

Dinosara

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US