drank Zen by Tazo

This morning my stomach was feeling kind of ucky, but of course I didn’t have access to the lemon ginger teas I would usually drink in such a situation. The selection of Tazo bags in my hotel also didn’t include any with ginger, but I grabbed this one for the soothing spearmint in it.

Overall, not horrible. Not especially flavorful, but lightly minty and at least it soothed my discomfort. I’m out of that hotel now, so probably no more Tazo for a while, but it will still be a while before I’m back home. On it goes…