drank Pumpkin Cheesecake by 52teas

First snowstorm of the season! And only the second snow we’ve had at all… pretty abnormal for this time of year in NY. I like the snow so I am pleased it has decided to show up this winter. Also it means tons of birds at our bird feeders! It’s been relatively warm up to this point, and lots of other food was available so it was slow going. Not today!

I made this one with milk and sugar, which is just about the only way I can drink 52teas blacks. Now I get lots of pumpkin flavor and a little spice. No cheesecake flavor to speak of, really. Still, I will definitely be able to drink the rest of this tea like this.