Ick.
I love chais. I love spice. I love cinnamon. I did not love this chai.

Another reviewer accurately pointed out that the problem with the cinnamon in this tea is that it tastes like cinnamon heart. To me, that’s gross. If I wanted cinnamon heart tea, I would ask for cinnamon heart tea. And I love cinnamon heart candies!
I tried it black and then tried it with milk and two teaspoons of sugar (generally how I take Earl Greys and English Breakfasts). It was passable. I could finish the cup without dumping it. Will not purchase again, but I’ll use up my sample.

How the story goes is that one day, a feeble, weakened graduate student decided to stop ingesting so much caffeine and additives (sugar, cream, milk) and instead headed for the land of tea.

I should probably mention that I’ve been drinking tea… pretty much since I can remember. The beauty of growing up in a still-semi-Euro family! I was introduced to green teas and pu’erhs by herbalists and acupuncturists in my teens.

Canada