drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

This is an interesting tea for me. I love mint and chocolate together and the black tea puts them together well. The peppercorns add a little bite, which was much appreciated. After my first cup I said “OMG MORE NOW.”

Buuuuttt… it sort of ended there. Every cup I’ve had since has been all right. It’s a tea I crave on occasion, although I’m still debating whether or not it belongs in my permanent collection. Lately when I crave a chocolate black tea, I’ll go towards Stormy Night. Could be the changing of the seasons. Overall, a solid tea and certainly a crowd pleaser.

How the story goes is that one day, a feeble, weakened graduate student decided to stop ingesting so much caffeine and additives (sugar, cream, milk) and instead headed for the land of tea.

I should probably mention that I’ve been drinking tea… pretty much since I can remember. The beauty of growing up in a still-semi-Euro family! I was introduced to green teas and pu’erhs by herbalists and acupuncturists in my teens.

Canada