drank Spiced Fig by DAVIDsTEA

Out of all the Holiday teas this year, I figured I’d hate this one the most (that trophy still goes to Alpine Punch, two years in a row). It was the most surprising. I’m not a huge fan of figs or dates… but this tea is extremely festive. This tastes like the holidays to me. A huge downside – it’s very heavy… Spiced Fig is to Winter 2013 as Mango Fruit Punch is to Summer 2013.

Sweet Canadian

True dat sister! Bought 25 grams, got 2 cups, booo. As Banana nut bread is to Fall 2012.

Comments

Sweet Canadian

How the story goes is that one day, a feeble, weakened graduate student decided to stop ingesting so much caffeine and additives (sugar, cream, milk) and instead headed for the land of tea.

I should probably mention that I’ve been drinking tea… pretty much since I can remember. The beauty of growing up in a still-semi-Euro family! I was introduced to green teas and pu’erhs by herbalists and acupuncturists in my teens.

Canada