Dessert Teas... top 5? Yum...
I have a HUGE Sweet-tooth. After writing my latest tasting note (on pumpkin pie black from 52teas) I started thinking about my 5 favorite desserts and favorite dessert teas. I got curious to know about other people’s favorites. So, here go mine:
1- Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish (52teas)
2- Pancake Breakfast (52teas)
3- Pumpkin Cheesecake (52teas)
4- Black Chocolate (The Spice and Tea Exchange)
5- Birthday Cake (Adagio)
5. Rice Pudding
4. My Mom’s Birthday Cake
3. Rose or Earl Grey Macaroons
2. Vanilla bean creme brulee
1. Pumpkin pie
Now I really want some sweets….
In no particular order:
-Apple Pie a la mode
-My Grandmothers Coconut Cream Pie
-Oreo Pudding Pie
-Pound Cake with Milk and Fresh Blueberries and Strawberries
I like pie…
Hmmm this is a tough one! In no particular order:
Peanut Butter Pandemonium Ice Cream (so much peanut butter!)
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Italian Coconut Cream Cake
French Macaroons (any flavor)
Figs in balsamic syrup over fresh ricotta with candied walnuts
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Peanut Butter (anything really, but will go with…) fudge
Chocolate Chip – Peanut Butter Chip Cookies : )
As soon as I hit “post”, there will be 10-20 more things pop into my head, so I better go distract myself, before I go check pantry for ingredients.
I don’t believe this! Earlier on this topic I mentioned pistacchio ice cream among my favourite desserts and guess what I’ve just discovered – Butiki Teas has a tea blend of the same name!! :D
That’s funny because the other day I was mentioning on some other thread how I would like to try some chili tea… and a person from Butiki Teas informed me that they have it! And now once again Butiki Teas guesses my taste! Too bad I made my order of chili tea too impulsively and didn’t even browse their website in detail… :D
wahh Steepster ate my post
in no particular order
2. mint chocolate cupcakes
4. cookie cake
5. High Road Craft ice cream (their flavors all taste too good so I accept any of them for dessert)
No real order here..:
1. Luna & Larry’s Coconut Bliss -Naked Coconut (http://www.coconutbliss.com/coconut-bliss-products/naked-coconut). This stuff is crazy good. Dangerously good.
2. Anything with dark (70% +) chocolate… especially if it has crystalized ginger in it.
3. My Oma’s German prune plum cake.
4. Anything with a cinnamon sugar topping.. especially if it is a bit of a crunchy cinnamon sugar topping. (On cookies, on crumbles, on coffee cakes.. you name it).
Cinnamon is tied as my favourite spice, next to pepper.
Great topic! No particular order as well, it would require too much thought and time to figure out the order. There may be more that I can’t think of at the moment but these are some of my favorite desserts. My list seems to be more basic and simple than the rest. Haha, I guess simple pleasures just make me happy.
1. Classic Strawberry Ice Cream
2. Raspberry White Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
3. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
4. Any Chocolate Cake
5. Pecan Pie