Dessert Teas... top 5? Yum...
For me, Chip, I love Carrot Cake or a GOOD chocolate brownie (no nuts).
For Sally, Tiramisu and then Chocolate Mousse Cake
I guess that goes without saying I didn’t think of it that way either LOL But I will now!
1. Cookie dough ice cream.
2. Devils food cake.
3. Cherry Cheesecake.
4. My friend Jades carrot cake.
5. Coffee cake with custard.
Hmm… This is tough since I really can’t eat desserts but if I were to break the rules if would be for the following…
1. French Silk
2. Lemon Meringue
3. Raspberry & Blueberry Pie
4. Eli’s Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
5. Carrot Cake but the icing must be tart & tangling and not overly sugary.
Great, now I WANT dessert. :)
1. Beard Papa’s cream puffs
3. French apple tart or rhubarb pie
4. extreme dark chocolate.
1. Pumpkin Pie (or really any pie…)
2. Lemon bars
3. Strawberry Shortcake
4. Blueberry-Peach Cobbler
5. Thai sweet sticky rice with mango
I’m not a big flavored tea drinker, especially the fruity stuff. But interestingly, I will ALWAYS order the fruity dessert on the menu before the chocolate one. Though I do enjoy unflavored teas that have hints of fruit and/or chocolate.
I’m not a sweet tooth kinda person but I love pumpkin pie and any sort of cheesecake. Mmmm pumpkin cheesecake…
1. Chai with rooibos or black tea
2. Red Velvet Chocolate (Republic of Tea)
3. Coconut Cheesecake Honeybush (52 teas)
4. “After dinner mint” tea – my own blend of rooibos, peppermint, and cacao nibs
5. Rooibos or decaf black with a little vanilla extract and soymilk
I’ve been trying to have tea in place of dessert more lately, since I have a bit too much of a sweet tooth. Sometimes just a little sugar in something like the Red Velvet Chocolate tea with soymilk can do the trick. If I’m having a really rich dessert, I might just want plain black tea to balance it out. It has to be decaf in the evening for me, though.
I want to revive this thread and see if anyone would like to share their top 5 favorite dessert teas??
1. DAVIDs Red Velvet Cake
2. 52Teas Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish
3. Della Terra S’mores
4. DAVIDs Cookie Dough
5. sTEAp Shoppe Cinnamon Swirl Bread
DAVIDs Pumpkin Chai, Forever Nuts & Red Velvet Cake
Della Terra’s Chocolate Chili Truffle &Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Lemon bars of any sort really
Cupcakes… specifically my Reese’s cupcakes, but I’ll eat ANY & all cupcakes!