Which new features do you want the most?
(1) When searching for, say, “Chocolate” you could get a list of teas with the word Chocolate in the title ordered with their rating, from highest to lowest.
That way you can try to sample the most popular of a flavor you enjoy.
(2) tag with key words
(3) some way to mark where to buy or price points?
(4) Steeping instructions should go with the original tea, rather than the review, no? Also would be nice if you could do multiple instructions – one for hot & one for cold.
Separate page or filter for teaware and accessories (with extra type filters)
Have the places tab default to whichever location we’ve got set in our profiles.
It’d be amazing to have some way to find ‘teas near you’, rather than places. This should be possible by a ‘local vs. online’ filter (in the teas tab) or a button in the places tab. Downside to this would be that stores would need extra attributes for local and online sales, so there may be some inconsistencies, or a lack of data when first implementing this.
I would be VERY appreciative of the Tea page not reloading every time you unclicked a tea type on the right-hand checklist. Since there’s not a way to uncheck them all, either, it’s frustrating when you only want to search for one or two of the types listed.
Maybe changing it to a "check boxes you want then click a “search” button" style instead of needing to individually uncheck or check each one and wait for the reload between every time?
I would really love that! :D
- A way to merge (or delete) duplicate tea listings.
- When listing teas, showing their rating(s) right in search.
- Being able to easily choose the ‘best’ or highest rated… whatever.
Chocolate oolong. Chai. Earl Grey.
- Creating contests/competitions for folks to have as a group. I’ve read a lot of notes where people said they were searching for the “best” whatever kind of tea, and drank oodles of different kids – as did their friends – to help with the search.
- When listing a tea company, offering their contact information and basic details (URL, if there is one for instance) right on the page. This is also a great way for you guys to make a bit of cash! Also helps when there are similar, or duplicate tea company entries.
- Being able to move a whole list of things from one company from my Shopping List to my Cupboard.
- Printing off my Shopping List by company.
Just turned on my computer (Windows OS 8.) I couldn’t help but think that it would be wonderful if there was an app that popped up on the metro screen when my computer starts. Listing tea of the day or week. Week would be easier on your guys.
I’d love to have a section for teas “on their way”. Separate from my cupboard or shopping list, but ones I’ve ordered or have swapped and are en route.
It would be so nice to be able to add tasting notes from my iPad, but the sliding controls for water temperature and rating don’t work properly. They are a pain even on my desktop, because you have no accuracy inputting ratings without trying to guess where they are on the scale.
Is there a way to edit our tea posts? Sometimes I drink a tea again and I want to ad something to what I’ve said about the tea but I’m not sure of where the edit button is … if there even is one.
Is there some way to make unchecking the “notify me when this topic is update” the default? I’ve set my email settings so I only get notices when I have a PM, but I can’t figure out how to stop the notices about new posts except by unchecking the box in each thread, each time I read it.