Rishi Teas is giving 15% off all teas w/ code FAIRTEA thru the end of Oct. I might actually get the chai sampler. It’s already on sale so it’s a total of 36.25% off and I think I can get my friend to place an order and split shipping w/ me.
Some retailmenot codes for Amazon
DISCOUNT: Save up to 25% on select Yogi Tea sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code YOGTEA97 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order—bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through November 30, 2010.DETAILS: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/amazon.com?utm_source=email&utm_medium=alert#1951060
DISCOUNT: Save up to 50% on select Two Leaves and a Bud Tea sold by Amazon.com. Save 35% when you enter code TWOLEAV4 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order—bringing your total savings to 50%. Offer valid through November 30, 2010.DETAILS: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/amazon.com?utm_source=email&utm_medium=alert#1951059
DISCOUNT: Save up to 40% on select Good Earth Tea sold by Amazon.com. Save 25% when you enter code GOODEA34 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order—bringing your total savings to 40%. Offer valid through November 30, 2010.DETAILS: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/amazon.com?utm_source=email&utm_medium=alert#1951058
Cupteavity is giving away 2oz of tea free w/ any purchase… if you make a purchase of $20 or more they’ll bump it up to 3.
Groupon Ventura is having a buy $15 get $32 credit for California Tea House(can be used online only). http://www.groupon.com/ventura-county/?post_subscribe=true
If you’re in LA Chados tea room has a 15 for 30 deal today but it’s in store only http://www.groupon.com/los-angeles/
If you’re intersted in either and haven’t used groupon before shoot me a message and I’ll refer you.
It’s Beth of Teas Etc’s birthday so they’re having a 25% off everything sale until 11:59pm EST Nov. 22nd!
Use code Birthday at checkout.
I love their Tea Traveler Mug (no leaks!) and Rosy Earl Grey!
Let’s get this Black Friday and Cyber Monday coupon out there:
50% off all products + plus free shipping!
This will go live on Friday, 11/26, and expire Monday, 11/29.
California Tea House Teas I have reviewed:
California Tea House Teas Reviewed on Steepster:
(I’m putting this under misc sales since a) it’s not til Sun/Mon and b) it’s not actually tea)
I think these pretty notecards, stickers, etc. would make nice holiday greetings, stocking stuffers or gifts for tea lovers – esp. those who like “traditional” Victorian style teacups, etc. (I won some of their recipe cards a while back and am thinking of buying more as a gift for our tea meetup coordinator.)
Kimberley Shaw Store – SpecialTea Greetings, Stationery, and Tea Accessories
Get ready for our once a year sale! Our annual open house sale is coming up this holiday weekend! Every year we open our doors to the public for one day – to have our famous Open House Sale. In honor of that sale we have an online sale to match – which means that all of our cards, notepads, stickers, recipe cards, pins and magnets are HALF OFF.
You are invited!
When: Sunday and Monday ONLY, November 28th and 29th
Where: Right here! Order on the web and use the promo code: OPENHOUSE. Or call us Monday to place your order over the phone.
argh, Kimberley’s promo code isn’t working for some reason. I guess I’ll have to call my order in later.
Ok, coupon code works now, no error message like before. You do have to enter your shipping info and get to billing screen before you will see discounted total though.
Check out Kusmi’s website for free shipping for purchases over $50- use code boostme.
Golden Moon is offering 30% off their sampler (all 31 teas they regularly carry), Palate Training Course, and Single Leaf Club (monthly rare seasonal teas) today only.
Use code “30percent” http://www.goldenmoontea.com/
It’s obviously been a long time since I’ve been on their site… I had no clue they even had the Palate Training Course. Unfortunatley I can’t afford it even at 30% off. Does anyone know what the “secret ingredient” is?
I am curious about the secret ingredient as well…. I wish that the 30% off applied to the teas as well. I am tempted by the single leaf club though…
No idea about the secret ingredient, but if you join their mailing list there’s generally a different tea on sale every week or so.
Does anyone know how to get onto their mailing list? I can’t find a link anywhere.
From Teavana’s FB status:
Tis the season for giving and we’re in the mood to give! Visit our Facebook page tomorrow for an exciting announcement!
I’ll update tomorrow.:)