When will they learn...
Nothing will ever come close the natural goodness of tea… Thought the article was interesting and, of course, a bit sad.
I find it interesting that many soda companies are now creating drinks specifically for a certain gender. Like this new mountain dew, or Dr. Pepper did the same thing about, a year ago they developed a low calorie version if Dr. Pepper that they advertised for men only. It feels like we are moving backwards…
LOL did you all see this comment on the link?
This might be cool and all, but does it do some of the cooler things tea can do?
- Have a dead body in your bed that you need moved by your sisters and the scullery maid? Tea will fix that.
- Get blackmailed by your estranged ex-wife about something she found out about your employer? Tea will fix that.
- Can’t walk again? Have some Tea.
- Getting railroaded by your thrice removed nephew and the irish bastard who knocked up your youngest daughter? A spot of tea should help.
- Pondering how to ship off your maid with a sordid past? Think it over with some tea.
- Whispered some vague secret that you think nobody knows about? Yep, over some tea.