Steepster Surplus Giveaway
And now for the winner. Drum roll please….
The winner is…AmyTran96 with a guess of 10 lbs! (http://steepster.com/AmyTran96)
Congrats to Amy for having the closest guess of the actual weight, which is 9 lbs 15.6 oz. Thanks to everyone for participating, we hope you had a good time.
Let’s get a round of applause for Amy!
Update: Sorry folks, because of cost and concerns shipping tea, we’ll have to limit this to US and Canada :(.
We’ve had to clear out space at our office which meant getting rid of our surplus tea. Here are some pics of the overflow box:
Instead of throwing it away, we thought some lucky tea lover might enjoy picking up where we left off. So we’re going to send it out to one really good guesser.
How do you enter?
Correctly guess the weight of the box and post your guess in this discussion, tweet it with an @steepster mention, or post it on the contest facebook post.
- Only 1 guess per user by each of these three methods is allowed.
- You must also have at least 3 valid tasting notes (no blank or bs ones just to get in the contest).
- Enter by Monday, March 4th at 11:59pm EST to be considered.
- The first person to guess it exactly will win by default. If no one guesses exactly, the first person to have the closest guess will win.
We can’t make any guarantees about the quality or taste of the teas, everything is at your own risk. But we figured someone could at least get something out of it – it’s free.
What can you expect? The box includes such gems as:
- previously opened teas
- old teas
- teas with labels in languages we can’t read
- crushed teas
Things that you might actually enjoy in the box?
- actual samples from a variety of companies
- leftovers from Steepster select
- 3 matcha whisks (from the Steepster Select Matcha Box)
- about .5lb of tea from Canton Tea Co (I think it’s Bai Mu Dan)
- free shipping. You pay nothing!
We hope everyone has fun with this. Feel free to send me any questions (jason at steepster.com). Good luck!
p.s. Don’t forget to hang out on Steepster. You just might find something that will lend a helping hand…
Alright I’m in I am going to guess 14lbs
Sounds fun! I’d love a matcha whisk!
I’m gonna guess… 7 pounds 3 ounces!