Tea Stash Sale!! (Updated 02/17)
I recently organized my tea stash and realized there was a number of teas that I don’t particularly love or simply have way too much of to drink myself. I thought perhaps other steepsters might be interested and figured I would rather send these off then let them sit and go stale. So with that in mind, I am having a tea sale.
The teas are all in their original packaging (unless otherwise stated) and are stored in a cool, dark, and dry place. Also, I just got into teas in August 2013 so no tea is older than that. Most have been purchased within the last couple months.
I am in Canada but can ship anywhere. I do however ask that you cover shipping. Though I will do my absolute best to package everything as efficiently as possible to keep costs to a minimum.
Flowery Pineapple Oolong (1/2 oz, minus 2 tsps), $5.50
Pistachio Ice Cream (1 oz, unopened), $4.50
Almond Indulgence (1 oz, minus 1.5 tsps), $3.50
With Open Eyes (1/2 oz, minus 2 tsps), $4.50
- Traditional Plum Pudding (1 oz, minus 1.5 tsps), $4.50
Coconut Cream Pie (1 oz, minus 2 tsps), $4
Irish Cream Cheesecake (1 oz, minus 1.5 tsps) $3.50
- Ceylon Star (15 g), $2.75
- Mint Chocolate Rooibos (20 g), $3
- White Chocolate Frost (35 g), $4.50
Chocolate Orange (20 g), $3
Chocolate Cake (20 g), $3
- Cookie Dough (15 g), $2.50
- Le Digestif (15 g), $2.50
- Sugar and Spice (200 g), $30
- Cream Earl Grey (Perfect Teapot Package), $3
- Alpine Punch (20 g – store in ziploc bag in an envelop in a bag away from light), $3
Kiwi’s Big Adventure (20 g – store in ziploc bag in an envelop in a bag away from light), $3
- Gingerbread Spice
- Sweet Harvest Pumpkin
Honey Vanilla Chamomile
Sugar Plum Spice
- Royalty Blend (25 g), $3.25
- Cream Earl Grey (25 g), $3.25
- Cleopatra’s Chai (20 g), $3
- Vanilla Cream Pie (15 g), $2.75
- The New Yorker (25 g, minus 3 tsps), $3
- After Dinner Maple (25 g, minus 2 tsps) $3
- Teavana’s Passion Berry (20 g), $3
- Della Terra’s Emperor’s Pu’erh (unopened sample), $1.50
- Della Terra’s Earl Grey Creme (unopened sample), $1.50
Della Terra’s Spiced Caramel Apple (sample, minus 1.5 tsps), $1
- American Tea Room’s Coco*Loco (unopened sample), $1.50
American Tea Room’s Calypso (sample, minus 1 tsp), $1
I’m interested in Sugar & Spice (50 g) and North African Mint (10 g).
I’m interested in Ceasar’s Coconut chai (10g), David’s tea Saigon chai(15g) and Cocoa canela(25g), and Della Terra white chocolate.
I’d be interested in bunch of your samples. I haven’t branched out much from Teavana and some local shops and I would like to try some of these other flavors and brands. If this list seems to greedy let me know and we can take some off. Chocolate Mint Rooibos, Royalty Blend, Cleopatra’s Chai, Cream Earl Grey, Le Digestif, Saigon Chai/ Alpine Punch and Kiwi’s Big Adventure. Thanks!
Ooh. Ginger orange puerh?
I am interested in the following teas. I have followed you, please message me and let me know if these are still available and shipping costs/details. Thank you!
- Rooibos Earl Grey (25 g)
- Pumpkin Pie Rooibos (unopened 30 g bag + 15 g)
- American Tea Room’s Cape Town Chai (unopened sample)
You and I should do a swap anyway, but I’m interested in a few bags of the sugar cookie sleigh ride (I’ve been meaning to try it). Pm me, and let me know what you might want from me as well.
carol, I can also put together a package of tea to send you so you can try some of the different offerings from companies other than teavana. Perhaps this isn’t the best way to offer (highjacking variaTEA’s thread!), but I also can’t message you unless we’re mutually following each other. Anyway, it’s just something to keep in mind :).