NEW TeaFrog Promotion
OK – I know that many of you have been eagerly awaiting our new promotion – and I hope that you find it worth the wait!
Here it is:
For every unique tasting note you post/have posted on Steepster for a TeaFrog Tea, you will get $1 off your order, to a maximum of $10!
Now is the time to stock up! Many of you have expressed in your tasting notes and comments that you would purchase a full order of that tea – now is the time to do it!
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here, or contact me directly via email: [email protected] or by phone: 905-465-2155
On your marks, get set, GO!
Terms and Conditions:
1. You must enter your Steepster username in the space provided on the billing/shipping info page when making your purchase.
2. Your tasting notes must be viewable and verifiable on Steepster.
3. The maximum discount is $10.00, or HALF your order amount – for instance – if you order 5 samples – for $10.00 + $5.00 shipping, your maximum discount is $7.50
4. Your discount will be applied AFTER your purchase, and BEFORE your order ships. This is because we have to verify the tasting notes manually on Steepster, but your payment is taken instantly via PayPal. Your purchase will be credited via PayPal as soon as the verification takes place.
5. This discount applies only to your NEXT TeaFrog order – and this promotion expires September 1, 2010.
Awesome promotion and tie-in with Steepster!!! YAY! Thanks Mike!!!!
Sounds great…can’t wait to see what I want. :-). Thanks for the great promo.
Great idea – now I’ll be sure to get tasting notes up for the rest of my samples!
Done! (I think I have enough notes up for two discounts, LOL.)
At first I was like noooooo, promotion while in Japan this is TURRIBLE I hate you forever! But then I saw that it’s going on until September so now I am happy and like you again :D I’ll be getting my order in as soon as I get back – you can bet on it!
@risako – you got the FULL discount! :) Thanks for the order – enjoy!
Just a reminder that there are only 7 days left to take advantage of this promotion! Many of you have already taken advantage of this – and well, if you are running short, who’s to say that your posted reviews will not be counted towards the discount if you order again? My “double checker” of reviews has a short memory… ;)