Issue with notices
For about a week or two now, I seem to constantly have 6 “new” notices showing on my dashboard, when there really aren’t any (if there actually are new ones, they add onto the 6 so it’ll show 7+). Is this happening for anyone else? Obviously it’s not that much of an issue, but I didn’t know if there was anything I could do to solve it—if so, please let me know!
Is it possible that they are old notices that didn’t get looked at? There should be a “show more” button to click at the bottom of the page that might show notices that didn’t get read.
Yes, I have had this happen several times…just keep hitting MORE at the bottom and I wouldn’t be surprised if you eventually found it…sometimes they get buried in the others. One time I had to back track at least 3 weeks worth! But once I found it – it took care of it!
There aren’t any more truly new/unread ones—my notices have always been accurate up to a couple of weeks ago.
edit ~ Wow, you were right! I went WAY back and there were some showing as unread from like 3 months ago (which makes no sense, as they were all read!)… mystery solved! Thanks.
Yea, we’ve had reports about this problem just haven’t had a chance to go in and implement a fix yet. But it sounds like TEB figured out a temporary fix for it. Sorry for the inconvenience.