This is my last Harney and Sons sample that Russel, from Harney and Sons, had sent me. I must say that this is my favorite! This is my first experience with drinking Oolong, but I doubt that it will be my last.
I brewed the Ti Quan Yin to 195 degrees fahrenheit. These tea leaves were neatly rolled up into tiny balls. I was amazed at how much they expanded after the leaves were steeped.
I steeped it for approximately four minutes. The aroma has a lovely floral scent. The liquor was a light yellow/gold to a medium gold. The taste was a fresh taste that reminds me of green tea with a floral taste that isn’t overpowering. I also tasted a slight vegetal flavor but there is a sweetness that balances it out. This was a smooth cup that I really enjoyed. I would recommend it.

I would like to thank Russel from Harney and Sons for sending me this sample. I really appreciate it!

ashmanra

Oh pants! (Thank you, Jim Marks, for the new expression! You gets is enjoying it very much.) I already placed my order and I wanted this one. Well, guess I will have to place another order! :D

Erika M.

I can totally relate. I’ve went to buy more tea after reading some tealogs recently. My tea stash is definitely growing. :)

Comments

ashmanra

Erika M.

I’m huge Harney & Sons fan.

I love trying new teas. Every tea that I try allows me to have an experience to learn my likes and dislikes.

I am continuing to learn how to properly brew teas. I’ve learned so much so far since I’ve been a member.

I love buying Forlife products. I think that they are made with great quality!

I love eating organic foods when I have the chance.I’ve recently become a vegetarian.

Yonkers, New York