drank Mind Boost Mint by sTEAp Shoppe

sTEAp Shoppe has been generous and sent me this sample for their Virtual Tea Tasting for today (9/23). Thank you so much!

First and foremost, I would like to say that I am not an individual that is fond of or love mint in anything besides a peppermint candy. However, recently my mind has been slightly changed so I was actually curious about how I would like this one.

The name of the tea intrigued me and I decided that I would especially save this for this morning. I brewed it to approximately 175 degrees fahrenheit. I steeped it for approximately three to four minutes. The fragrance was of a wonderful and irresistible scent of mint, which I must say that I became excited to taste it.

The taste was lovely; a fresh mint taste without being overwhelming. There is a sweetness,which I enjoyed. Drinking this tea made me feel more calm,which is good because this weekend has been a rollercoaster of emotions and late nights. Today is a cool but bright sunny autumn day, which is definitely cheering me up after experiencing cloudy and rainy days; days of inconsistent weather here in New York.
The tea liquor is a light/golden caramel color. It was a smooth cup of tea that I drank. I very much enjoyed this experience and I must say that I find myself officially converted to enjoying a mint tea. Who would of thought that I would ever say that?! I guess it’s true when people say “Never say never.”

Once again, thank you sTEAp Shoppe for being so kind and sharing this sample with me. I am forever grateful at your wonderful customer service as well as impressed with how quickly I received my samples. I would also like to say that I love the packaging of your samples, that contain clear instructions/information on your tea label.

I’m huge Harney & Sons fan.

I love trying new teas. Every tea that I try allows me to have an experience to learn my likes and dislikes.

I am continuing to learn how to properly brew teas. I’ve learned so much so far since I’ve been a member.

I love buying Forlife products. I think that they are made with great quality!

I love eating organic foods when I have the chance.I’ve recently become a vegetarian.

Yonkers, New York