Finished another bag full of this wonderful blend earlier this week. We were having some really warm days, so I even tried it iced, from a concentrated brew, with a splash of agave and sparkling water as Verdant Tea recommended. Minty, spicy, and stimulating. A really fine herbal brew that I have enjoyed over and over again. The burdock they use in this blend is unlike any I have ever tasted, and it really brings together all the flavors. Thanks again Verdant Tea for such a nice herbal blend.

I have been drinking tea for most of my life, and enjoy learning about Tea Culture from all around the world. I learned early about Russian and British traditions first, since my parents came from Europe, followed by the teas and culture of Ceylon/Sri Lanka and India. Since I have been a practicing Buddhist for the better part of 25 years, I have strong ties to Asia, and have slowly been learning about the teas from each part of the world I encounter. It is a wonderful and interesting journey.

Miami, Florida, United States