This bagged tea from Stash is great as a light, chai-spiced tea with less caffeine than its traditional black tea counterpart. As with any chai tea, it’s best enjoyed with milk and sugar. I was somewhat less impressed with the loose leaf version of this tea.

Cofftea

Try Adagio’s bengal green chai or spiced green. I love chai, but I can’t bring myself to add milk to a green or white based chai- the ONLY tea I like milk in is chai. It’s good to see another Christian tea drinker here!:)

Comments

Cofftea

My passion, yea, sole pleasure, is knowing God as my Savior, my Lord, and my Father. As a Christian, I try to take the time to see the beauty in the little things of life and to enjoy the Creator’s many blessings – thus my passion for tea. I see tea as one of God’s many gifts to the people of the world, and enjoying tea is a simple act of worship to Him.