drank Earl Grey Creme by Joy's Teaspoon

I am in LOVE with this blend! I was super apprehensive at first, though. Earl Grey is my most favoritest tea in the world, so adding anything to it could seriously shake my world.

Money has been tight, so I have recently written a few companies and inquired about samples. Joy’s Teaspoon generously sent me Strawberry Oolong and the Earl Grey Cream. I am suspicious that someone actually read my profile and tea preferences, because I can’t think of any two of their teas that I would like to try more.

Anyway, back to the tea. I brewed this early Sunday morning before I went out to sit on the porch with my husband. It was an unseasonably cool and cloudy morning, and with the addition to this tea it was a perfect experience. The blend has the full body of a solid Earl Grey but with a lovely creamy malt. To my surprise, though, it is just as refreshing as a non-cream counterpart. I was so pleased that I forced my husband to try some, and even he really liked it, and he’s not big on Earl Grey.

I will be purchasing this blend in the future. Thank you, Joy’s Teaspoon, you’ve earned a customer!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Joy’s Teaspoon has a lot of variety! I was very excited to pick up a samler from them! I might have to try this when I order again.

Lynxiebrat

EG is a like-love for many tea drinkers, so not to surprising they sent that one, as for the Strawberry Oolong, hmm could be random choice….or could be something out of the Twilight Zone…(Twilight Zone theme music.)

Elonwy

Shhhh! Let me feel special! ^_~

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Lynxiebrat

Elonwy

Shhhh! Let me feel special! ^_~

My favorite teas are black, oolong, peppermint, jasmine, and chamomile, Earl Grey being the love of my tea-life. I dislike reds – rooibos, spearmint, chrysanthemum, peach, overly sweet fruit teas such as passionfruit, and usually chocolate and vanilla flavored teas.

U.S.