drank Chai Green by Stash Tea Company

Since the dorm has no kitchen, I have to use a microwave. Mixed equal parts milk and water. microwaved on high for 2.5 minutes. Too much milk—the spices were barely noticeable

Cofftea

Loose leaf is better, Adagio has a great one. Can you get a single burner hot plate?

Laura

No hot plates in the dorm. Nothing but a microwave, which bites for tea-lovers! Only the rest of this year until I’m off-campus, though. I really want to try Adagio, but loose leaf is kind of hard to afford right now.

Comments

Cofftea

Laura

I prefer mild teas, especially white varieties and fruity greens. Of the black kinds, I like earl grey and chai.

I have a degree in music education. I love singing and playing the piano, and someday I want to direct an awesome choir. I also love my faith, drawing, playing DnD, occasionally writing, and other things.
I’ve been married since July 2010.

Frederick, MD