drank Earl Greyer by The Republic of Tea

The full leaf version is back at the student center. I was so psyched, but thankfully I looked into my thermos before I put my teabag in. I had just washed it back in the dorm, and a few bubbles formed when they put the hot water in, even though the water seemed clear when I rinsed it out several times. I rinsed it out again and had the tea at lunch. It’s definitely a more interesting flavor than the regular one, though I might start adding Splenda again. Or maybe I’m not digging a darker taste today. I still like it, though, and I’m glad one of my favorites of the teas they carry here is back.

I prefer mild teas, especially white varieties and fruity greens. Of the black kinds, I like earl grey and chai.

I have a degree in music education. I love singing and playing the piano, and someday I want to direct an awesome choir. I also love my faith, drawing, playing DnD, occasionally writing, and other things.
I’ve been married since July 2010.

Frederick, MD