drank Vanilla Caramel Truffle by Lipton

Steeped this twice today. For some reason, the smell makes me think of a latte, and even though I hate coffee, I kind of like this smell. I like the rich but not overly dark presence of the tea, mixed with the sweetness of the caramel and vanilla. The flavor lingers for a bit, which is nice. Makes a good “dessert” tea, though I still prefer Pomegranate Delight by Twinings in that regard. I relax a little with this one, but others have a greater effect on me.

Cofftea

Not my FAVORITE caramel tea, but it is very good… even for me who doesn’t like most non chai blacks- and a bagged tea at that:)

Comments

Cofftea

I prefer mild teas, especially white varieties and fruity greens. Of the black kinds, I like earl grey and chai.

I have a degree in music education. I love singing and playing the piano, and someday I want to direct an awesome choir. I also love my faith, drawing, playing DnD, occasionally writing, and other things.
I’ve been married since July 2010.

Frederick, MD