drank Glitter & Gold by DAVIDsTEA

I recieved this tea in a batch of samples. The sample bag just said it was called “Glitter & Gold” and that it was a black tea. I had no clue what to expect from it, but went ahead and brewed it. There is definately a cinnamon scent, though not overpowering. You can also smell a bit of the earthy black tea base. The gold sugar balls flake off and create the shimmering effects this tea boasts. It is quite beautiful to look at.
Now for the taste:
Cinnamon, though as I said, not overpowering. There also seems to be a hint of vinilla in there, creating a smoothness. There is orange peel listed in the ingredients, but I didn’t pick much up, that I can recall. It does taste a bit sweet (though not overtly so) and this is to be expected as the tea contains sugar. The black tea base isn’t too strong, which I like. I’m not a huge fan of black tea because it can have the tendency to be very strong and astringent tasting. This tea, at least the way I brewed it, was very mellow and pleasent. Perfect for the holiday season and the cold weather!
Needless to say, I went ahead and purchased some. It’s pretty darn delicious!