drank White Ayurvedic Chai by Teavana

Another Teavana tea that I bought when I first started out in loose leaf brewing. This tea, like many others have said, tastes and smells like either “Big Red” chewing gum or those cinnamon candy hearts. Because of this, it tastes and smells artificial. The cinnamon overpowers any other aspect the tea might have had, even though it really wasn’t that strong. I wouldn’t describe the taste as “hot” or “spicy” like you’d expect in a cinnamon chai. It really just tastes like brewed Big Red without the hot aspect. It wasn’t undrinkable or bad, just uneventful and bland. I finished it, but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Definately not one I’d recommend to anyone looking for a good, flavorful chai. This one shouldn’t even be listed as one, regardless of the ingredients they put in it.

I’ve found I Prefer:

Oolong Teas
White Teas
Smooth Black Teas
Flavored White Teas
Flavored Black Teas (depending on the base tea)
Flavored Oolong Teas
Pu-erh’s
Certain Herbals/Tisanes

I’ve found I Dislike:

Bitterness/Astringent Teas
Strong Floral Teas
Fruit Tisanes (at least hot)

That being said, I’ll give anything a shot!

Happy steeping!