drank Caramel & Rum by Lupicia

Got this one as a free teabag sample from Lupicia last month. I really liked the taste, so I went ahead a purchased some loose tea.
This tea is sweet smelling, definately large hints of rum, a little more subtle in the caramel. You also will pick up the rooibos scent, though it’s not overt. I do think that next time I prepare it I will let it steep for less time, as it came out a little too potent for my taste.
Taste:
The caramel comes forward a bit once it’s brewed, and I can taste it, though the rum taste is more prominent. The rooibos is detectable, but I didn’t find it overpowering. This tea is definately sweet, and sometimes by the end of the cup I’m glad there isn’t any more, or else I might get sick of it. It’s a nice treat after dinner, though.