drank Blue Beauty by TeaSource

This tea is wonderful! I’m a big Oolong fan, and this particular Oolong made me a happy camper when I first tried it. It brews a nice, smooth cup. VERY smooth. I don’t know how to quite place the taste. It’s not what I would call sweet or overly floral (thank goodness!). It’s got an earthy (not grassy) tea leaf taste, which is very light. This basic taste becomes extraordinary with the aftertaste, where a bit of the licorice root comes through. It’s not strong, but it makes your whole mouth feel cool, and provides for a semi-sweet and very interesting finish.

Sorry I can’t be more specific with the taste… I can’t quite figure out a way of describing it. I fear I’m not doing this tea justice with my review. sigh
Oh well. It’s a great, relaxing cup. As I’m almost out, I’ll have to look into getting more!

NOTE: Don’t steep this tea for too long, and definately don’t use boiling water. The tea picks up an overpowering/astringent quality and loses it’s smoothness.