drank Orange Kidd by Lupicia

Bought this one as a chance-buy. The dry tea smells strongly of the honeybush/rooibos, with a little of a cream scent. The orange is not very detectable.
The same can be said about the brewed tea, except the cream is a little less present.
This tea, unfortunately, holds little if any orange flavor for me, something I was quite looking forward to. The cream flavor is also less pronounced than I was hoping. It is mostly honeybush/rooibos, which I don’t mind the taste of too much, but I am disappointed that this is pretty much the only taste I’m getting. The time I’ve let it steep has kept the honeybush/rooibos from being too strong/spicey, and maybe the cream flavor is helping make it smoother than either of the two usually are alone; either way, the tea is suprisingly smooth.
Overall, I’m not sure I’d purchase this again. It’s not exactly what I was expecting, and while it’s not bad, it isn’t great.

I might try brewing it longer and see if any of the flavors peep through. I did brew it for a shorter time than suggested. If I find anything new to say, I’ll be back to update this tasting.