drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

Wow. I was so pleasantly surprised with this one. From the smell upon opening the sample package I was a bit discouraged. It had a very strong nut/mulberry/something I can’t exactly pinpoint smell to it. I brewed it, not having very high hopes for it. I then got distracted and forgot it was brewing, making the brew time much longer than I would have liked. I thought I’d ruined it (luckily it’s a tisane), as I thought it would be way to powerful in the first place, judging from the smell.
SUPRISE! I actually really enjoyed this one, despite my over brewing. The flavors melded together quite nicely, and the nuttiness of the tea was delightful. I was very happy I gave this one a shot, and will be buying some for future enjoyment. Hopefully I can expand on this tasting in the future when I have it right in front of me, rather than doing the tasting note a day after.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more