drank Caramel & Rum by Lupicia

So, I’m revising my previous score of 80 for this tea. I don’t know if I was just really feeling this tea at the time, or what, but the more I drink it, the less in love with it I am. Its just a bit too sweet for me. It tastes good, but the sweetness gets to me after awhile I’m finding. It’s like that first bite of really dense chocolate fudge. You bite into it and it’s sweet and yummy. But get about three bites in, and all the sudden you don’t want it anymore. It stops being yummy and becomes a bit of a burden. Anyway, that’s how I feel about this tea lately. I guess tastes really do change!

For more taste related notes, see previous post.