Oh my goodness! I don’t think I’ve ever liked a green flavored tea so much before.
The dry leaf smells absolutely amazing. Like, if it was a freshner spray, I’d be first in line to buy it. Anyway, it smells just as you’d expect. The lemon and the honeydew scent blend together in a heavenly way, and the sweet, earthy scent of the green tea meshes nicely.
Ok, now down to business. Brewed this one for 2 minutes, give or take, and it smells great. Very citrusy. This tea, unlike many melon flavored teas I have tried before, doesn’t contain that overpowering funky melon taste. Don’t get me wrong, I love me some melon, but if that’s all I taste in a tea, it kinda throws me off. Anyway, in this tea, the melon is balanced out by a nice citrusy/lemon taste. The green tea base is perfect for this cup, as it’s smooth and sweet, with just a hint of earthiness to it. The grassiness of the tea doesn’t overpower the other flavors. Anyway, I find this a light, refreshing cuppa. Having it tonight after working a long, stressful shift, and it’s definately making me feel more relaxed. I wish this was still available, but unfortunately it seems I got the last sample of it. Hopefully it’s back next year.

Helpful hint for this tea (if it’s ever available again): Drink it when it cools down a bit for a better flavor profile.