drank Strawberry Oolong by TeaSource

I am a big oolong fan, and love it when I can find a flavored oolong that I love. This tea falls into that catergory. This is a great strawberry flavored tea. Not artificial tasting, which is fantastic. I love how the earthy taste compliments the sweet strawberry taste so nicely. Oolong and strawberry seem to have been made to go together, if I judge from this cup. Absolutely delicious, and obviously a favorite from now on.

On the second steep the Oolong was a bit stronger, while the strawberry was a little weaker. It was still a delicious treat, however. Yum to this one.!

I’ve found I Prefer:

Oolong Teas
White Teas
Smooth Black Teas
Flavored White Teas
Flavored Black Teas (depending on the base tea)
Flavored Oolong Teas
Pu-erh’s
Certain Herbals/Tisanes

I’ve found I Dislike:

Bitterness/Astringent Teas
Strong Floral Teas
Fruit Tisanes (at least hot)

That being said, I’ll give anything a shot!

Happy steeping!